What is PitchCamp?
PitchCamp is a two-day workshop that teaches a unique - but proven - approach to designing and delivering a persuasive presentation. At PitchCamp, you will learn to:
Establish a Genuine Connection with your audience.
Make a persuasive case for your recommendations.
Steer your audience toward a predetermined course of action.
Results? Clear messaging, captivated audiences, and increased sales. In addition, on-camera exercises and individualized coaching sessions will improve your confidence, executive presence, and audience management skills.
You will leave PitchCamp ready to give a complete presentation, which may include slides, notes and handouts. Rest assured, PitchCamp is “Earth’s best method for designing and delivering a persuasive presentation”. You will be armed with the strategies + tools + tactics that mitigate disaster and maximize your chance of success.
Who Would Benefit?
Anyone who needs to sell a product, service or idea:
- Salespeople and/or sales teams.
- Science, math, and engineering professionals.
- Lawyers and law firm marketing managers.
- Subject matter experts who give speeches and/or TED Talks.
- Candidates running for appointed or elected office.
- Entrepreneurs seeking financing and/or strategic partnerships.
- Executives presenting to internal and/or external business audiences.
How to Analyze Your Audience
The Magic of a Win-Win Objective
Structuring Your Argument for Impact
3 Keys to Persuading Your Audience
The Art & Science of Storytelling
Minimizing Anxiety and Stage Fright
Maximizing Executive Presence
Mastering Q&A Sessions
The DNA Secret to Great Presenting
Top Ten Disaster Avoidance Tips
- Organizing Your Script
- Achieving an Executive Presence
- How to Shine During Q&A
- Leveraging Slides, Notes, Handouts
- First Rehearsal
- Murder Board Q&A Session
- Second Rehearsal
- Directing Audience Attention
- Slides, Props, Set Preparation
- Final Rehearsal
The biggest problem with communication, is the illusion it has occured.